Nirikshea is an Organization based on strong Christian values & principles of love, service to mankind.
Nirikshea is dedicated and committed to the upliftment of Children from the poor communites by empowering them.
Our Service Motto: Is to serve all people irrespective of color, race, creed, caste or religion.
Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto Me. Matt 25:40
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy SpiritPersuasive speeches have resume writers been a part of the PR business, with the notion of engaging in a high pressure and high stress scenario for an extended period of time becoming appealing to many in this line of work. In reality, there are just a couple of professions which enjoy such high levels of demand that they need to be maintained by the PR industry. Whilst people that have enthusiasm for persuasion and the term’persuasive’ might assert that their skill is vastly different to that of the’Persuasive Speakers’ we understand, the truth of the matter is that both aspects are important, and should you want to be in the head of the pack, you need to provide the very best service and talk the language of persuasion.by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.