Nirikshea is an Organization based on strong Christian values & principles of love, service to mankind.
Nirikshea is dedicated and committed to the upliftment of Children from the poor communites by empowering them.
Our Service Motto: Is to serve all people irrespective of color, race, creed, caste or religion.
Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto Me. Matt 25:40
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.